Take a drive to the largest loch in Scotland, Loch Lomond. Spend time getting to know this beautiful landscape, which is part of the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. A visitors center at the southern end in the town of Balloch can help you plan your visit.
Distance to Loch Lomond
- From Glasgow Airport via A82: 24 miles, about 33 minutes
- From Glasgow Central Station via M8/A82: 32 miles, about 45 minutes
- From Glasgow Downtown via M8/A82: 31.6 miles, about 40 minutes
Head south the Kilmarnock to spend a wonderful day at the Dean Castle and Country Park. Here there are activities for just about everyone to enjoy. You can keep yourself busy outdoors with lovely woodland walks and the urban farm, or indoors in the tearoom and the castle's world-class historical collections.
Distance to Dean Castle and Country Park
- From Glasgow Airport via M77: 26.7 miles, about 30 minutes
- From Glasgow Central Station via M77: 21.6 miles, about 30 minutes
- From Glasgow Downtown via M77: 21.2 miles, about 25 minutes